Patients are seen by appointment only. Please call in advance so that we may reserve a time for you. The office telephone number is 610-489-6032. We make every effort to be on time for our patients and ask that you extend the same courtesy to us. If you cannot keep an appointment, please give us 24 hours notice. This courtesy, on your part, makes it possible for us to give your appointment to another patient.
Appointments designed for patients' convenience.
During active orthodontic treatment, the patient is seen every six to ten weeks. We want to see you on time for each appointment so that we have plenty of time to do the necessary treatments, give you information and answer any questions. We also want to be considerate of your work or school obligations. For these reasons, we have created an appointment system which provides both structure and flexibility:
- We schedule longer appointments during school hours and shorter appointments after school. This allows us to accommodate as many families as possible for after school appointments.
- If you prefer to come to the office during a quieter time, please schedule an appointment during school hours.
- Because the schedule is carefully crafted, your late arrival can pose a problem. In fairness to all, we won't try to squeeze you in but will probably reschedule.
- Missed an appointment? It's important not to delay rescheduling for a month just so you can have an after school appointment. Your treatment progress may be adversely affected. The best solution is to reschedule at the soonest availability of you and Dr. McSurdy.
- Appointments are confirmed the night before by our automated HouseCalls™ computer system.